ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HEY HEY Getting my first sport next week

CLIO DYNAMIQUE
My first car was a y reg clio expression.
The car i got now is an 04 plate dynamique
im swapping my clio next week for a 51 plate sport.
Where can i get some little addons for the sport? like different colour badge etc ?

CHEEEEEEERS GUIZ

CLIO DYNAMIQUE
And here she is, silly question, should i swap this for a 51 PLATE sport? 90k miles
4c7b9b35ec1a5_1.gif

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Pay your membership for access to the sale sections

Failing that, be a gypo, and use ebay

Fiesta ST-3
Welcome to the site and good car choice. But before i get any little mods done here and there id check its service history for a cam and aux belt change. Other than that most people on here paint their own badges. Pay to be a member and you will have access to a wealth of knowledge.

CLIO DYNAMIQUE
hahahah cheeky buggers. the car was temporary, my old clio was a y reg and i straight swapped it for this 04 plate with 60k miles. i thought it was a good deal for me!

Stagecoach Ticket
providing the 172 is not about to blow up and has had servicing and belt changes i would be looking to swap as your kitted up barry mobile would be hard to sell on for a good price mate

J

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
who the f**k would want to swap a sport for that heap though?

I bet its fecked

Mini Cooper S
Do not like that sorry mate I like my cars looking standard but each to their own!! Swap it quick!!

Honda & VW
you drove that "car" around where people could see you? like others have put, who is swapping their 172 for your um clio

AG 200
I'd have it but only if it had a kick ass alpine system fitted so I could get my groove on whilst getting my swerve or whilst getting my drive on....oh....wait a minute....

Alibi Blue 200
Have to say that looks nasty, also i would check those fronts, like others have said they look like slicks.

CLIO DYNAMIQUE
wow lol.

I didn't put this bodykit on myself! I hate body kits.

I swapped my Y REG CLIO EXPRESSION for this? it had done 93k miles and was a piece of crap.

I swapped it for this 04 plate dynamique which has 60k on the clock with a nice interior and it came with a load of sound equipment in it.
I think personally I had a good deal. a Y reg for an 04 plate? Any day.

I'm only going to swap this car again or sell it, and i have had a few people interested and it IS worth more than more old Y REG.

Chill out people! i've got a profit coming and maybe even a 51 plate 172 ???????????

Kerb

Alibi Blue 200
wow lol.

I didn't put this bodykit on myself! I hate body kits.

I swapped my Y REG CLIO EXPRESSION for this? it had done 93k miles and was a piece of crap.

I swapped it for this 04 plate dynamique which has 60k on the clock with a nice interior and it came with a load of sound equipment in it.
I think personally I had a good deal. a Y reg for an 04 plate? Any day.

I'm only going to swap this car again or sell it, and i have had a few people interested and it IS worth more than more old Y REG.

Chill out people! i've got a profit coming and maybe even a 51 plate 172 ???????????

Kerb

At least your getting something out of it mate, I hope sooner rather than later. Must take some balls to drive round in that!