ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey!!!

RenaultSport clio 182
hi all i'm new! just found this site!

I'm looking to buy a 182 very soon in Racing blue or Liquid yellow,
strong colours i know but i believe they are the best in my opinion.

can anyone help???

Golf GTI 1.8T
welome to cliosport :)

Liquid Yellow is my favorite but Racing Blue is very nice too, or Inferno

Focus ST
Don't forget Black Gold. An absolute b**ch to keep clean, but definity gives girls the horn when clean. LOL...

RenaultSport clio 182
M1TCH said:
welome to cliosport :)

Liquid Yellow is my favorite but Racing Blue is very nice too, or Inferno

Thanks.. i think inferno looks better on the Megane225, the clio looks like a little baked bean.

Racing Blue is my first choice, then i'll go with Liquid Yellow.

RenaultSport clio 182
M1TCH said:
do it!!!!

whats the going rate? this one seems to be well looked after, and judging by the price of a new one, it looks a steal.

what do i need to look out for? common problems?

106 GTi
Welcome to CS, if your not looking for thr holy grail of clean 182's in Black Gold, liquid Yellow is truely stunning if you want to be seen.

RenaultSport clio 182
Rich said:
Welcome to CS, if your not looking for thr holy grail of clean 182's in Black Gold, liquid Yellow is truely stunning if you want to be seen.

i'm not looking for the holy grail lol, just a low milage 182, 05 onwards and i thought this one suited the bill:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/72576.htm

just need some direction in what to look for and what is a good enough price to settle on, as i dont want to be insulting to the owner.

106 GTi
Motomaniac said:
i'm not looking for the holy grail lol, just a low milage 182, 05 onwards and i thought this one suited the bill:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/72576.htm

just need some direction in what to look for and what is a good enough price to settle on, as i dont want to be insulting to the owner.

Normal things apply when looking, correctly serviced every 12K, no accident damage, has both Cup Packs if thats what your looking for.

Common problems are knocking on full look, leaky headlamp washers, cracked washer bottles, 4K exhaust rattle, erractic temp gauge and poor running from a failed temp sensor. Broken ECU holder bracket.

As for price you could get brand new ones for 12K, so you would be looking around 10K. You may find some super low milers around. Mines 13 months old and under 3000 miles still but I aint selling lol.

VRS
both racing blue and liquid yellow are lovely colours, but the man in me wont let me be seen in a yellow car (a bit too girly for me)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yo and welcome :)

i like racing blue, but i am biased. the yellow is coolio though.

Golf R/Leon FR
hey mate welcome, good luck with the car hunting, id have a liquid yellow personally lovely colour