ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
Hi,

New member here (well been registered a while!).

Ive just bought a Clio 182 with cup suspension and other cup bits.

As for the car, its a 2004 plate, 45k miles, full service history and just had a full service and 4 new tyres on and the car is black. Picked it up for £6600. :D

No snaps yet as its in need of a wash but im sure you all know what it looks like. :p

One quick question, is there suppost to be a small plastic/rubber splitter on the bottom of the front bumper?

Anyway, my previous car was a semi track spec Saxo VTR, will put some snaps up of that too. As for the Clio, no plans really, just maintain its services and keep it in good condition and hopefully take it to the Nurburgring in 2008.

I know cliokhunt (think thats his username) who i went to the Nurburgring with in the summer who i believe is a forum regular.

Anyway. Hi.

Clio200 EDC Lux
Hi,

One quick question, is there suppost to be a small plastic/rubber splitter on the bottom of the front bumper?

Hi and weclome to Cliosport, seeing you say it has the "cup" bits it should deffo have the cup rear spoiler (has a red brake light). On the bottom of the front bumper it should have the cup splitter, these are made of plastic and are prone to being ripped off on speed bumps etc.

A replacement costs over £100 from renault or you can get the carbon fibre one from k-tec racing which is cheaper and in my opinion looks better.

Pic of it on my old 172:

P3040188.JPG