ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

1.2 16V Expression+
Hey

I am not sure whether this forum is exclusively for Clio Sports - but it seemed to be the best I found...

I am now a very proud owner of a 02 plate 1.2 16V Clio - after driving my Rover into a caravan, whoops!

Anyway, here's a photo of my car, next to my boyfriends pride and joy!

21092008803.jpg

1.2 16V Expression+
Well, intially I am intending to wire up some front fogs and give her some new alloys.

That's why i'm here... :D

Sounds good, I'd advise sticking to Renault parts, so alloys off a 172 or 182 etc. They normally look much better than after market parts

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Hi Sarah, Welcome to CS cars looking good as said above sticking to Reno bits always look better then after market stuff, should look good :) hope you enjoy the website :)

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Don't you go turning those fogs on unless it's foggy ya hear

Welcome to the club

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
^^lol,love you always babe just dont let andi b no ;) lol, trying to welcome new people not scare them away, alot of women havent bothered coming back on after some of the welcome comments, wait till they've been on abit and have acclimatised till you all start making commments ;)

1.2 16V Expression+
I am a female engineering student who is into cars, i'm sure there is nothing you can throw at me that I have not heard before!

Thanks for all the welcomes...

Megane Mk4
^^lol,love you always babe just dont let andi b no ;) lol
I never share... you should know by now gaz, But Dafthead likes paying for spitroasts so I'm sure I could accomodate ;)

Welcome to the forum that is ClioSport.net Sarah..

P.s. Boob pics in Moderators pm boxes never go unanswered :approve: lol

1.2 16V Expression+
My word, never expected someone to actually get their boobs out.

Just on the off chance, anyone selling a set of 15" alloys with relatively good tyres, my car has steelies and looks rubbish...

All the ones I have seen on here seem to be significantly bigger and I can only afford a smaller cheaper set at the moment. Any ideas?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Welcome

Try searching eBay for Dynamique wheels. They're 15" and are a direct replacement for your current wheels.