ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey :)

FF 182
Hi All

Just bought my Clio 182 today :) very happy with it and totally diff to my previous car!

Its a 54 plate in silver, anthracite wheels, 3 small dents i have seen but know someone in the bodywork trade so no problem.

I'm not used to this speed but love it :)

I used to drive a highly modified Euro'd Silver Punto MK2 on hydraulics, some of you may have seen it at some shows.

Anyway I love the car and have a few small plans i want to do it......mainly Carbon :)

FF 182
I can give u pics of the punto as seen below, please don't hate lol

players_4_vw_show2040.jpg

trax10.jpg

_J1H9082.jpg

_J1H9060.jpg

And as for the clio, I will get poictures tomorrow.

By time i got home it was dark and hoovered and cleaned it up like a looser I am!

Will create a thread new thread when i get pictures

FF 182
Whats the fail for? I will do a project thread, having a tidy install in the boot, like i say keep the car looking simple, carbon bits and prob go more performance wise on this one

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
welcome mate! seen the punto at a few shows this year! very tidy! enjoy the 182!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Not my cuppa, but I can appreciate the work that has gone into it, and looking back at the pics, at least it doesn't have gay stickers all over it and dice hanging from the bumper. Good job.

FF 182
Ha thanks for some of the comments, understand it won't be to everyones taste.

Hello Ipods and Elld my fellow Punto people!

Already started to enquire about carbon, coilovers and wheels :)

Stripped yozza'd cup
I hate punto's, but as they go, you've made that one very nice. Good job. Sure the Clio will be great.

I had that same hertz sub in my old 306 :)

Last edited: