ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all from Simon, new 182 Owner

Renault Clio RS182
Hello everyone, so glad I'm finally I'm on here.

Excuse my childish username, my dad set it as my Xbox Live username 10 years ago and it's stuck ever since (I was 9 back then, feels like a lifetime).

So I got my first car on my 17th birthday, a beautiful Poseidon Blue Citroen C2 1.1 which I named 'Rachel', cut forwards a few months and my friend across the street from me bought a red Clio 172, from that moment on I was hooked on RenaultSport, I NEEDED to have one for myself, and now, I can proudly say I own one (bucket list tick).

It was only February this year when I sold my C2 and bought a Cupra Yellow SEAT Ibiza 1.4 DAB, great car, felt solid as a rock to drive, really fantastic little machine. But it wasn't quite "me", so, just last week I went and bought an Inferno Orange Clio 182, completely standard bar black Renault badges. 113,000 miles on the clock but it's had all of the necessary changes such as cambelt etc. etc. I literally fell in love with this car when I saw it, then I drove it and things just got better. So a week later and now she's sat on my drive.

Sa6A0Aa.jpg

(The yellow Fiesta is my girlfriends, she picked it up the same day I got my Clio)

I don't really plan on doing many modifications, one because I am only keeping this car for a year or so, the second because I just want to keep her in tip top condition rather than pour my money into modifications.

Renault Clio RS182
Thanks everyone, feels nice to be part of a community again :)
I've fell pretty hard for this Clio, love it to pieces, it's going to be difficult when the times comes to say goodbye next year I think.