ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HI ALL!- NEW CLIO OWNER

LISTEN FELLOW PEOPLE. I GOT SO MANY Qs FOR U ALL TO ANSWER

IVE BEEN A GUEST ON FORUM LAST 5WKS SINCE BUYING MY CAR AND JUST LAZY TO JOIN, BUT IM IN THE MADHOUSE NOW!

hi mate glad you have joined the crazy shed of nutters!!!! please note CRAGGY is evil and is SAXO is magic heheheh..seriously welcome on board mate got any mods planned for your beast

MODS? CERTAINLY SO.

JUST LIKE TO KEEP IT SIMPLE, ie; SOME KIND OF CHIP(but dnt know which) LOWERING SPRINGS (not to much)! AND QUALITY ICE!

BORING I AM? -YOU TELL ME

I TRY TO GET SOME PHOTOS SOON AFTER A GOOD CLEAN AND POLISH!

ANY LEICESTER/MIDLANDS MEETS PLANNED. I DONT SEE TOO MANY CLIOS IN LEICS. JUST OLD CRAZY PEOPLE WHO LIKE A RACE!

HI telford_mike.

LOVE TO COME DOWN TO A MIDLANDS MEET

ABSOLUTELY NEW TO COMPS SO HAVE TO WORK MY WAY AROUND.

JUS LET US KNOW,WHERE WHEN.. ECT CHEERS BUD!

Hey all (inc GR) Im Male, Soapsuds was a mailto:nickname@school..ect">nickname@school..ect.

Sud is my real name.hope it helps.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Hello Soapsuds welcome to CLIOSPORT the best clio site on the face of the earth with the nicest people to boot...

Get your membership sent of by snail mail and get loadsa discount on modding gear and while your at it pay a little extra at the same time and get yourself a big window sticker (External large) so you can proudly display it on your rear window in the car and make it easier for other members spot ya..

Ivan..

Suzuki SV650

alright soapsuds m8 im from leicester too! well i live in melton at the moment but i work in the wigston mcdonalds!

Welcome!