ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi all

03 RS clio 172 flameR
hi, im rich

just recentlly had my vtr wrote of by a tailgating idiot, now a prowd owner
of a 03 plate 172. jus put uprated sound system, in, (4x apline 13cms)
had trouble locating the remote lead on standard head unit as the halfords fool showed me the wrong wire! thanks to brian on this forum i now have it wired propa! however rear speakers split for RCA output makes sub sounds a little poor but not loosing standard head unit!

also any idea on a exhaust system that isnt loud as death like my previous cars! need it under 90db's! need somthing semi subtle!

cheers ppls,

btw becoming full member in next couple of days and taking it round nurburgring in may 09.

Iceberg 172
Hello!
I had a vts which was wrote off,my fault tho :eek: so i then became the proud owner of and 04' 172.
Anyway,welcome to CS

2005 182 both cup packs
hello mate welcome to the world of cliosport. if your after a discreet exhaust system i would recommend a scorpion rs 192 they sell them on ebay also the build quality is superb. if you go on youtube you can hear one in action.