ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi ClioSport

Renaultsport clio 172 cup
Hi guys,

Just registered after buying a clio 172 cup last week. I've had a subaru impreza for the last 4 years and was sad to see it go, but boy is this clio some machine. I think i'm gonna have just as much fun!!!

:cool: :rasp:

W

wickedbitch

clio's are easier to park! Welcome to the site and enjoy

Lotus Elise 111R
Enjoy mate, a wealth of knowledge on here. Watch out for the lack of ABS through the winter...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Welcome Mate,

Hope you can put up with Ridiculous amounts of banter? If you can you'll fit right in :D

Hope you enjoy you RS as much as the rest of us do!

Andy

Renaultsport clio 172 cup
old and new

Hi guys,

here's the pictures of old (scoober) and new (172 cup) - not together unfortunately!!

I've noticed the lack of ABS before I missed the 4 wheel drive, when I came skidding to a halt behind some old codger the same night I picked the car up!! Just got to remember it is winter and the car weighs about as much as a mars bar!!

We come from the sunny side of Livingston - West Lothian and the car scene is alive and kicking. Never seen any other 172 cups though - yeah!!!