ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HI Everyone !!

05 Clio 1.4
Hello everyone !

im kinda new to this so pelase bare with me as im still trying to get the hang of all this lol

Im Justin and currently own a 55 plate 1.4 16v clio mk3, does me well and im pretty proud of it :D Any cool information you can tell me about my car i would really appreciate !!

Cheers (",)

05 Clio 1.4
Thank you, yeah it was a gift from my dad soo im keeping it well looked after lol even tho its a 1.4 but i guess uve gota start some where eh?

wait and see ;)
least you got a car i aint even got mine yet lol and yeh its a good start enjoy it while you can

Clio 182ff
Thank you, yeah it was a gift from my dad soo im keeping it well looked after lol even tho its a 1.4 but i guess uve gota start some where eh?

NIce of you dad mate!! lucky you. Sweet cars mate...! Any info you need you can ask in any of the technical forums and also stuff for sale their too. Ive asked loads of questions and been able to do most of the work myself, so money saved!! Hope you take advantage mate!

05 Clio 1.4

NIce of you dad mate!! lucky you. Sweet cars mate...! Any info you need you can ask in any of the technical forums and also stuff for sale their too. Ive asked loads of questions and been able to do most of the work myself, so money saved!! Hope you take advantage mate!

Thank you for the compliments of the car :) much appreciated.
Yeah i think i might do that, because after you get parts you normally have to pay extra for mechanics to fit them so, doing it yourself would save a lot of money, just need to learn how to lol. althought fidning parts for this car is pretty hard because t hasnt been out for long like the others, or do u know places that sell parts for this model?

Clio 182ff

Thank you for the compliments of the car :) much appreciated.
Yeah i think i might do that, because after you get parts you normally have to pay extra for mechanics to fit them so, doing it yourself would save a lot of money, just need to learn how to lol. althought fidning parts for this car is pretty hard because t hasnt been out for long like the others, or do u know places that sell parts for this model?

You can get parts or mods from anywhere on the net these days! Depends on your local garages too, some jobs you wont want to undertake if your not a mechanic but your wont need anything serious for a long time so i wouldnt worry too much about that but if your modding then just post the questions on here and i guarantee that someone on here will know decent website or place.
I had issue with automatic lights on my 182 didnt know you could turn them off, which i did and didnt actually know i did it. But someeone on here knew and i got them working again.
Is a good website here for a laugh too got some good charactors on here.