ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Everyone...

Clio 172
Hello everyone...

Just thought i'd introduce myself... I'm Tom and just bought my first 172 upgrading from a 1.9 1994 Clio Diesel. My Clio's a 172 Flamer 02 reg, standard.

Got 62,000 on the clock, full Camden Renault history. Managed to get it for £3200 which i think was a steal :D

Just put a new induction kit (K&N onto it) so sounds pretty nice, and really want to get some 182 wheels (pref cup) so if anyone knows of any going on here im INTERESTED.

Also want to fit a tow eye, splitter and get the front bumper resprayed as it has quite a few stone chips :)

Anyways nice to meet you all - looking forward to going on some meets etc now im a full member.

Tom:cool:

Welcome mate.

Which K&N have you fitted?

Wouldnt go for 182 wheels on a ph1 172, the original OZ F1s look far better, but if you have to change, their are far better aftermarket alternatives.

Clio 172
Welcome mate.

Which K&N have you fitted?

Wouldnt go for 182 wheels on a ph1 172, the original OZ F1s look far better, but if you have to change, their are far better aftermarket alternatives.

Fitted a K&N air induction system: http://www.knfilters.com/news/news.aspx?ID=1574

As for the wheels, mine is a Phase 2 Clio 172 ... However have gone off the idea of the 182 wheels. I have a Set of the OZ Race Wheels which i might get powder coated in white... if anyone has an estimate of price would be much appreciated.

Cheers for the welcomes look forward to seeing some of you on a meet (once ive repaired my car from its bump today!)

Tom