ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi everyone

hi, new user to the site, just got 52 reg 172, knew it was fast but didnt expect what i got for the money, wish i had got one years ago. looking to get a bit more performance now aswell. anyone know where to get a superchip quite cheap? also would it be worth fitting a turbo, i heard someone say its not worth it but im not sure.

cheers

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
welcome mate, asking bout tuning you may be better posting in the other secton tuning, exterior etc..
you'll find loads more people will answer later aswell

pay up and become a full member to...well worth it

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Welcome, glad to hear your liking your 172.. its a lot of car for the money !

Pop over to Exterior Power and Mechanical for all your tuning questions.

Clio 172mk2
fitting a turbo is good if u got a spare 4k , or if u have a spare 8k ish have the throttle bodies

both produce 230bhp ish

instead of a super chip , try upgrading the car first , cams head work filter wzorst etc, then go for a remap

oh and welcome :)

cheers everyone, didnt realise turbos were that much so i think i better stick to chips and the other stuff mentioned.