ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Edin.

Renault Clio 1.2
hi im a newbie from Edinburgh :) i've joined ClioSport last year but dont have time to introduce myself due to work and college. anybody from Edin. i might see u around;) will become ClioSport Club member soon:D

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Welcome mate. In in fife but the gf stays in edin so im over there from time to time.

Exclusive no. 144
Hey dude, I'm from Edinburgh... you'll mainly see me pissing people off in the west end of town :) Although you might not, cos it is just a boring silver one :(

Exclusive no. 144
Edinburgh > Glasgow.

Welcome.

Amen to that... Job almost moved to Glasgow recently, managed to convince my boss NOT to move to the land of tinks ;)

Honestly, though- I love both cities. Glasgow is MUCH better for clubs, gigs, pubs. Edinburgh is a nicer city to live in, though!

Plus we have a lot of good roads for a good blast!!

Renault Clio 1.2
sorry for late reply been busy trying to sort out squeaky steering wheel lol. I've seen some 172, 182, 197, 200 Clio Sports around Corstorphine as im doing alot of driving in the area. im saving up for the 172 but seems ages away since i got to wait for my first year no claim and insurance cost to go down (or try to get a job in pentland or euro car part) as im enjoy driving but not really travel outside Edinburgh. i quite agree with ryan that we have lot of good road but its a shame that my car only 1.2 8v all i can do is chilling about :(

Last edited: