ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Italy!

Megane RS 250
Hi, my name is Roberto, I'm from Brescia. I recently bought a Clio 172 my2002, it's the 4th car in the family... it had some problems and i'm fixing and upgrading it.

It's an Iceberg Silver one, with Alcantara, AC and a few mods like a Nardi wheel, richbrook gearknob, some parts from k-tec... usual things. Should i open a discussion in prokjects or talk about it here?

Anyway, Hi to everyone and nice to meet you.

Megane RS 250
A few picture...it has a few scars on the outside, but it drives well enough and the engine si strong (230 kph on the tacho and good acceleration).

Clio_Gardus_Updates_05.jpg

Stock wheels for a while...when it's time to change the tyres I'll go for some dark grey wheels, like the ones on K-tec.
Smoke repeaters, silver front indicators...the rear windows were already tinted, i like them.

Clio_anonima.jpg

K-tec superstealth exhaust, dekat...a bit noisy to be honest! Oh, KTR panel filter.
I like the stealth effect, no renaultsport badge, no showy exhaust, no catchy colour...

Inside: it had lame wheel and gearknob:
Clio_Gardus_09.jpg

I decided for a Nardi leather wheel, 370mm, and a Richbrook "titanium" gearknob:
Clio_Gardus_Nardi_1.jpg

It didn't have the cover of the boot so i did a bit of handmade work:
Clio_Gardus_Updates_01.jpg

Still working to mount those 16,5 cm woofer in front, by now I have only the rear parcel and the tweeter of the Coral kit, with a Panasonic radio with aux, and an ipod.

I mounted a H7R 5000k xenon kit with a pair of white light bulbs to match it.

Brakes are Brembo HC+DS2500 in front, standard rotors+EBC red stuff rear, plus braided hoses and Ferodo 5.1 fluid.

Alignment is 1,5° of camber with eibach bolt in front, 0 toe in, 0,8° camber rear and 0 toe in rear.
It's a bit camber-sensitive but it turns well. I'm waiting for some coilovers, a rear Whiteline sway bar and front RS bushes.

FF RB 182
Welcome to the forum!

Maybe you should of put the bit about your car in the project section :)

Clio 172 RS2
Benvenuti in casa RS!

You should open a project section thread.

I've almost the same car, even the brakes upfront.
Running also with the Clio only on the bootlid.

You close to Lago di Gard e!

Ciao,

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Best mod you could do was change that sterring wheel! Boat much!

Megane RS 250
I really like the look and feel of the Nardi, not planning to change it.

Yep, really close to the lago di garda, i went there to have dinner saturday. Nice roads around it!

Clio 172 RS2
You should drive up to Passo Tremalzo!
Garda is wonderfull...

Err. on the Nardi steering wheel, guessing you no longer have the airbag.
But do the seatbelt emergency tensioners still work?