ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys and girls

Petrol Blue Clio 182
Hi guys and girls (Petrol Blue 182)

Hey Everyone :)

First off I own one of the 29 Petrol Blue Clio 182s. Mine has both cup packs. If my forum searching did me well, that makes me the 4th person on here to have one? :D

Anyway I bought it last November and have only now decided to join the forums and post. Long time reader, first time poster.

I will hopefully over the coming months / year be doing some engine and suspension mods to my car and that is one of the reasons I have decided to join up :D By the way, I love the colour of my car, in the sun just after a good clean, it looks mental, goes bright blue and gold. Not alot I really hate about the car to be honest, wish I could afford some seats to improve the driving position though. Oh and my car has been lowered :)

I'm just rambling on now lol, so ill stop :D

So anyway, if people are interested I will try and get some Pictures of my car up as soon as possible.

If theres anything you would like to know about my car just ask :)

Alex

Last edited:

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Can be the most beautiful colour depending on the light. Im a fan, would love to see a PH1 in this colour.