ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys and if there is many girls!!

Clio 172 cup
Hi all..

First off it's my round so what you all drinking?:rasp:

I'm Mark.
I'm a race car technician by trade for a company called GT4 Motorsport, we build maintain and
supply track side support for are customers. Will try add so pictures..

I'm a member on many car and bike forums (all with same sig name) and have been known to have a couple of projects in the past, some well known with magazine articles. Again will add some pictures..
My reason form joining this forum is after selling my last track car :( I have just purchased my self a 2003 172 cup as a track based road car to make me fill a bit better!

The Clio, I have purchased it from a friend of mine, it's a bit tatty externally, as he is not the best at looking after his cars! But it is mechanically very good and chassis is nice and straight.

Plans for car.. Well this is the boring bit as plans are to tidy body work and keep it pretty STD externally except lowering and probably a set of 15" track day wheels.

again engine not looking at doing to much (this will probably change as do all my cars):eek:
Suspension and brakes will be setup to a good track day STD.

pictures of my last toy..

mx54.jpg

brandsphotoshoot221-1.jpg

brandsphotoshoot234.jpg

brandsphotoshoot249-1.jpg

brandsphotoshoot253-1.jpg

brandsphotoshoot252-1.jpg

brandsphotoshoot245.jpg

n001.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think I hear Christopher reaching for the toilet roll as we speak.

Spec on the mx-5 dude?

Welcome by the way. You'll love it here.

BlackGold 182
Welcome along mate! CS is a great forum.

You had one lovely mx5 there!! We have a meet on 24th in Romford, wondered if you fancy coming and you can join in a little convoy and get to know some the members

Clio 172 cup
Yer could well be up for that. Will depend on times and work!! But let me know more and will try me best..
Cheers pal..