ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Guys! I’m kinda new around here

Hi Guys

Just wanted to introduce myseld cos no doubt from this day forward ill be asking loads of questions.

Im into day 3 of owning my first Clio. Ive got a stunning looking Williams 1.

Im new to all this Franch lark as ive always been a Jap car fan. Ive just got rid of a Mitsubishi GTO TT but cant justify the amount of petrol I was buying!!

No doubt see you all at a Clio gathering of some description soon (assuming there are some in the Essex/Herts area soonish)

CHeers guys, must dash for the 2nd half of Spurs v United - back later

Matt

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Welcome to Cliosport fella, always good to have more Williams owners on board.:D

Nissan Jewk

Aint that near Beckingham Palace? Theres quite a few of us in North London, Enfield way also

[Edited by MikeC cos he cant spell on 05 January 2005 at 3:05pm]

Hi, welcome, v nice car. I always wanted a williams 1 over every other car but by the time I could afford one, I needed something newer to cover the miles I do

[Edited by mrk1 on 05 January 2005 at 3:11pm]

BMW M3 - For Sale!

i bought my car from sawbridgeworth - quite a peaceful place if i remember correctly!

im from borehamwood. come along to south mimms on sunday jan 16th @2pm mate!

theres quite a few of us meeting there

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Greetings Earthling. Welcome to the world of Renault ownership, enjoy your stay.:D

Hello mate,

Sawbo thats not to far from me. I live in Saffron Walden. Own a dark blue mk1 172. Kinda new on here to. Owned a 1.2 but then left the site.

Rob

Thanks for all your messages. Ill definitely be up to the South Mimms meet. Look forward to seeing you all then.

Yeah, Mr & Mrs Beckham live up the road (when not in Madrid) but dont mingle with the likes of me.

Im really surprised by the Williams. She certainly isnt anywhere as quick as the GTO but that was to be expected but I genuinely cant believe how well they handle. The handling is incredible and certainly puts the GTO into place in that regard.

So far so good. Im pretty certain I made the right choice going for a Williams! Glad to have joined such a friendly seeming club too. Cheers guys.

Sorry cant put photos on here - dont know why it just keeps refusing to allo it. F***king computers!