ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys! New car and new to the site

Clio 182
Hi everyone! :)

I've recently purchased a 2005 Clio 182 and thought I'd join the site to meet fellow owners and get advice if and when required, as this is my first Clio. I did have a Renault 5 GT Turbo many years ago and was one of the most fun cars I've ever owned, but it rarely worked! lol - So hoping I can get a bit more reliability out of this Renault (fingers crossed).

I found out about this site through the ClioSport.net stickers on my car, so I guess one of the previous owners was on here too, though I couldn't tell you his username. I'm from Newcastle and believe the previous owner was from Gateshead, so someone may remember who it was on here? The car is silver with black wheels.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello. No doubt I'll be bombarding you folk with questions in no time! :rasp:

Cheers,

Aid