ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys

Clio3 1.4 16v dynamique
Just thought i'd post to say hello, I recently got a 1.4 16v dynamique clio3 (my first car) Its standard at the minute but i'm looking to change various bits and pieces on it, Wheels first as the alloys that come with it are shocking lol.

Only just registered and 've already learnt somethings about my car i wasn't aware of !

Golf GTI PP Mk7
standard alloys rock, failing that go for a pair of ph2 172 wheels.

there are very few non-reanult alloys that look any good in my opinion.

cud always splash out and go for turinis :p

Clio3 1.4 16v dynamique
how do :)

get it lowered on colour coded standard alloys! its the future!

I've got some 16" woflrace ikon plus on the way there just being refurbed atm, been waiting 3 b*stard weeks! My mate is just straight swapping them as he wants my alloys for his old mk1 clio so he can lower it more. Not sure what to do to it after that. I want to push it over 100bhp as it annoys me that its 98bhp atm why not just make it 100 and round it up ? lol

Clio3 1.4 16v dynamique
decent induction kit, and a good new exhaust might just find you that extra 2-3bhp.

I had to return a stereo to www.motor-world.com as they mis-sold me it claiming it would work with my stalk controls which it doesnt.

So i now have £100 to spend there not much really but im unsure what to do with it. Any suggestions? im a bit of a newbie with cars, this is my first one and i've not really messed about with cars that much before. Any advice would be appreciated!

Clio3 1.4 16v dynamique
lol ike ill be able to afford one of those anytime soon. This cost me enough as it was only 9 months old when i bought it. I'll have this for a couple more years yet.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
im not sure what induction kits are compatible with the new shape clio. its worth looking into the Viper induction kit though, thats a good one.

failing that, replacing the panel filter with a performance one can have just as good an effect.

exhaust wise, get over to prospeed in cardiff, or look for a powerflow dealer near you.