ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi I am new :)

Quote: Originally posted by DeanRSi on 29 July 2004

Glossop!?
Did you watch the league of gentlemen? i live just outside Glossop where they filmed that :oops: i hate having that tag lol.

Your not getting any piccys!!! you will have to wait to see me at a meet!!! Just think how much more you will look forward to going!! lol x

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

god damn...how far is glossop from cabridge kinda way? is it far? im gonna have to make an effort to go to a meet now :oops:

car? need a license 1st!

woooo, i like your thinking athene! :p

good incentive to get yourself to a meet eh? :p

so u have a local shop for local people do ya? :D

Quote: Originally posted by toms_cup on 29 July 2004

god damn...how far is glossop from cabridge kinda way? is it far? im gonna have to make an effort to go to a meet now :oops:
Miles away from you mate....................but not that far for me! :devilish:

Oh and hi Athene, welcome to Cliosport. :)

Kev.

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

Quote: Originally posted by Kev. on 29 July 2004

Miles away from you mate....................but not that far for me! :devilish:

Oh and hi Athene, welcome to Cliosport. :)

Kev.

how far is miles? :devilish: i neeeeeeeeed a definate answer:oops:

Its near some of these places which you SHOULDVE heard of!! :

Oldham
Ashton under lyne
Stalybridge aka Stalyvegas!!

See, told you it was miles!!!!

Kev.

Quote: Originally posted by cliovicky on 29 July 2004

No its a real place ! we r horse riders aswell . I am looking forward to going to a meet or two :)
So you like riding with a powerful beast between your legs then;)

Hey laidys ! ;)

Best say hello as i know you 2 both, and the words "Partners in Crime" is not far wrong :D

Vicky is a tinker for a bit of Horse power !!!

cheers

matt

bugger
lol

I cant understand why everyone here is *desperate*. Do you not get out much or something?! There is life off the internet.... ;):p

Kev.

excited yet then ?, anly a few hours left befor you pick up your new baby. Bet you spend all weekend driving it and cleaning it :D

cheers

matt

Ive seen pictures of Vicky!

I would post them up but ill have to keep them to myself for now and use them for ....erm ....erm.. lol

Anyways, im sure youll all be impressed when they finally get put up :D

Kev.

Quote: Originally posted by Kev. on 29 July 2004

Ive seen pictures of Vicky!

I would post them up but ill have to keep them to myself for now and use them for ....erm ....erm.. lol
Nooo, thats her horse!!! :p just kidding!

Ive got plenty of pictures of her if people are interested. It must have been the pm i sent to her with kisses, i reckon she loves me now

Athenes pretty clever though; she knows that this is a Renault forum but Renault co-own Nissan. :D