ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, I just gained a clio

fastest passat in't world

Just though I would say hi.

I have just accuired a 97 clio 1.4 RT with 52k on the clock as a straight swap for a 1993 VW Scirocco GT2 with 115k on the clock!

There are a few problems with it but nothing I cant sort out ( I hope! ).

Does anyone know how much a car like this is worth, its in metallic green and has lowered suspension, performance exhaust, R19 16v (phase 2) alloys and williams disk upgrade. Its not in bad nick but its not mint either. I dont want to keep it as I have a Cupra as my full time car and that costs enough to run on its own.

Oh, and does anyone want a performance backbox as a straight swap for a standard one??

Karl

Punto/Clio GTT

congrats on the new car :)

i got a 1997 1.4S maxim which is like the next one up from the rt. i see them being sold for around the 2k mark. ide say yours would be slightly less around 1800?

lol ive just brought a piperbackbox for my car i could have swapped you for my standard one. i threw it away! ah well

FM

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by midge on 16 December 2004

i have 2 standard exhausts, and a complete spare car...
Hehe. A comeplete spare car. Now THATS handy!

fastest passat in't world

Quote: Originally posted by midge on 16 December 2004

i have 2 standard exhausts, and a complete spare car which you can have, ive pmd you
Midge,

Your inbox is too full and I cant reply.

If you want to swap one of your exhausts with me then just PM me your details and I will remove it and post it to you. I live ooop north in Leeds.

Thanks for the replies people.

Karl