ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi I'm new and looking for a 182

I've owned Skylines in the past and Imprezas plus an R32 Golf.

But I'm after something sub 5k that I can raz about a bit and not worry about massive costs. :)

I was looking at EP3's but they are a bit 'Baz and Daz' so I'm seeing if I can find a nice 182.

Thanks.

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Get a cup or ph1 mate, they are both much better cars than the 182s! Perfect combination been 172 cup with Ph1 front end and 15" rims. 182s are sluggish and don't look as nice.

Depends what you want the car for.

If it's a track day toy then get a 172 cup or Ph1.

If it's a road car then get a 182 Full Fat (which means with both cup packs) because this has a few more luxuries.

106GTI / NovaC20LET
​I thought some 182's were cups and some weren't? I'm a bit confused lol.

Some 182s have the cup pack which is a spoiler and some different suspension(basic explanation)

I've driven about 7 different rs clios and owned a 172 cup for 5 years in which time i've done over 100k in it. My personal feelings are that I wouldn't dream of buying a 182, they just don't drive as nice in my opinion, feel sluggish and heavy compared to ph1 and cups. Not to mention cups always make the best power :)