ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi im new please be gentle ;)

R.I.P 182
Welcome Jessica.. who you insured with??

I have 2 yrs no claims and with Elephant for my 1.6 Zetec S is 1100.. wanting a 182 but need decent insurance :p lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
nice car jess, ;) damn you wish i could get insured on one im 18 and only just affording it on the 1.6, coming to french car show then ;)

Mike

it cost alot. lol

im only 18. fully comp. 1 years nc. £1400

i am going to fcs but with www.wsmcuk.co.uk

^^^^ - that's a very good price for your age on a car like the 182. Some places wouldn't even quote me until I reached 30!

Your postcode clearly helps you out a lot! :D

Welcome to CS btw - another black golder to the forum!

D.

182 ff silver
welcome to CS

cool job by the way i did my training at renault was fuckin awesome how much u pay for insurance i pay 2200 tpft at 18 yrs old, gonna be 1400 in may wen im 19 :S

1 Series Coupe
Hi and welcome...

Why is it when a guy joins, they get the odd reply 'welcome to the club' but when a girl joins, it goes into page and pages?

Anyway... these pics? ;)

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Hi and welcome...

Why is it when a guy joins, they get the odd reply 'welcome to the club' but when a girl joins, it goes into page and pages?

Anyway... these pics? ;)

:lolup: Its all the sexual inadequates that cant pull woman the conventional way thinking they can score on here ! ;)

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
I know nobody is going to believe this, BUT...the second I pressed the send button on my last message my mail flag popped up and this hit my spam filter....Honest to God i didnt make this up.

========================================================​
It is no longer enough to be lusty. One must be a sexual gourmet.

Young Dark Haired CUTEGIRCLS Schowing Pmussy
http://only.d-e-l-e-t-e-d/
Bousty HOTTLITTLE Blonde In Lzingerie Shows Thits

Beauty always promises, but never gives anything.Man must be prepared for every event of life, for there is nothing that is durable.It is not possible for one to teach others who cannot teach his own family.
A man's eroticism is a woman's sexuality.

Last edited:
  1 Series Coupe
I know nobody is going to believe this, BUT...the second I pressed the send button on my last message my mail flag popped up and this hit my spam filter....Honest to God i didnt make this up.

========================================================​
It is no longer enough to be lusty. One must be a sexual gourmet.

Young Dark Haired CUTEGIRCLS Schowing Pmussy
http://only.d-e-l-e-t-e-d/
Bousty HOTTLITTLE Blonde In Lzingerie Shows Thits

Beauty always promises, but never gives anything.Man must be prepared for every event of life, for there is nothing that is durable.It is not possible for one to teach others who cannot teach his own family.
A man's eroticism is a woman's sexuality.

lol... they're watching you! ;)

P

PrincessJessica

hello every1. thanks for the welcomes! even if it is because im a girl ;)

yeah i will be coming to all the local (ish) meets to me. as long as im not working. and i will come down and see you lot at fcs aswell to introduce myself to the ones i wouldnt of met!

the 5 was my last car. miss it loads. it was a good lil toy but doesent feel half as good as the 182 :)

P

PrincessJessica

Welcome Jessica.. who you insured with??

I have 2 yrs no claims and with Elephant for my 1.6 Zetec S is 1100.. wanting a 182 but need decent insurance :p lol

hi ya.

im insured with elephant. 1yr no claims. fully comp. its not bad for someone my age, my bf is on it aswell and he is 23 so it took about 300quid off the bill. which was handy!

RenaultSport 197
hello every1. thanks for the welcomes! even if it is because im a girl ;)

yeah i will be coming to all the local (ish) meets to me. as long as im not working. and i will come down and see you lot at fcs aswell to introduce myself to the ones i wouldnt of met!

the 5 was my last car. miss it loads. it was a good lil toy but doesent feel half as good as the 182 :)

Pop down to the Westerham meet on the 29th of April! We shall make you feel welcome :)

172 Cup
I only had 4 ppl say hi when i joined!! your lucky (although i think the fact your female and called princess catches everyones eye!!) But Hello!!:)

P

PrincessJessica

he he

i dont know why i call myself a princess....maybe im a wannabe! lol

Welcome, nice car :) Hopefully your cheap insurance will make Bloooor cry like a little girl :cool:

hmmm.. maybe I should of ticked the "I have a gina box" when I made my quote.. :clown:

Nice car Jess! would of loved a 182 at 18 but insurance just laughed at me and beat with a big stick just for asking :'(

P

PrincessJessica

Welcome, nice car :) Hopefully your cheap insurance will make Bloooor cry like a little girl :cool:

hmmm.. maybe I should of ticked the "I have a gina box" when I made my quote.. :clown:

Nice car Jess! would of loved a 182 at 18 but insurance just laughed at me and beat with a big stick just for asking :'(

lol does everybody on here stuggle with insurance then?

P

PrincessJessica

it wouldnt be so high if so many young ppl werent so lairy on the roads and crashing.

i havent had any accidents. touch wood. but there has been close calls ! lol and im sure a few of you feel the same.

before the prices go down ppl have to calm it.