ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi looking for a trophy

keo

Clio Trophy
Hi everyone i am currently looking for a trophy. I have owned a few hot hatches, a red 106 GTI loved it shouldnt of sold it realy. Then i got a premier edition civic type r i had wanted one for years, but i have never been so let down with a car and sold it within 6 months. You had no feed back through the wheel like you did in the gti. Then i got a VX220 turbo, came to an end after 7 weekes though i was gutted :( Currently got a black 106 GTI but i just want a change so looking for a good trophy. Just hope i wont be dissapointed init

keo

Clio Trophy
few pics of my old cars
17454_411306555323_896190323_10314702_7577172_n.jpg

n896190323_4709778_7290.jpg

RS 182 TROPHY (T4 PHY)
The 106 is MINT i always wanted one of those.

Defo get urself a Trophy iv had mine 4 months and never looked back worth every penny :D

keo

Clio Trophy
Thanks mate, what is the steering like on the trophy? I have read the reviews in evo where they compared it to an M6 i just want another go kart like my 106, the trophy seams a modern equivialent and as you can see i like my red cars lol

DMS

A thirsty 172
106 GTi's rule. I've never driven a car anywhere near as fun since I owned mine.
if you're looking for a Trophy, have you thought of joining cliotrophy.co.uk and checking any on there?

keo

Clio Trophy
I am on there mate lurking just trying to find out as much inforamtion as possible. our not far from me, i am from stoke on trent

keo

Clio Trophy
lesson learned the hard way so no negative comments please, i was gutted at the time but oh well atleast i have had one, i want another at some point but wont be able to insure another for a while
14636_343409880323_896190323_9678079_4170611_n.jpg

keo

Clio Trophy
yh i wasnt going fast just gave it way to much for the conditions and i just spun around on me, first time i have had a rear wheel drive car and it bit me. Like i say lesson learned

RS 182 TROPHY (T4 PHY)
Yh the handling on the Trophy is as good as can be I think personally... My old man moans ders a lil understeer here and there but then what does he know ;)

Mines got uprated front discs and pads, Induction Kit, 8k Bi-Xenons and Full K-Tech Remap and it runs like a dream you cant fault it if a go kart is what your after.

keo

Clio Trophy
Sorry csphilpott i have brought one today, going to pick it up on saturday i cant wait. I did look at yours on pistonheads though

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Steering is very responsive - compared to my 172 it reacts VERY quickly to the smallest turn - superb!

Thanks mate, what is the steering like on the trophy? I have read the reviews in evo where they compared it to an M6 i just want another go kart like my 106, the trophy seams a modern equivialent and as you can see i like my red cars lol

Black 182
cant go any wer without u following can i keo, looks like both of us have gone from 106's to clios lol, that pugsport and wheels look familiar im sure i owned them at some point lol.

keo

Clio Trophy
who are you bex? Your not dave's mrs are you? The pugsport i brought of dave and then sold him the wheels.

Current car :)

23847_10150103577760324_896190323_11022847_5319026_n.jpg

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very nice mate, didn't miss that wall with the vx.

I never thought of the trophy a a modern 106gti but you know what that's not a bad shout.

If it's half as much fun as a gti you'll be :D all the time!

Sold Trophy, waiting 200
Hi keo, thought I had better move over here now I am Trophyless!
Pleased you are liking it!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Jesus mate, looks a sore one with the VX, what happened?

Trophys are a great car, so much car for the money now, best suspension set up of any hot hatch TBF

Black 182
who are you bex? Your not dave's mrs are you? The pugsport i brought of dave and then sold him the wheels.

Current car :)

23847_10150103577760324_896190323_11022847_5319026_n.jpg

Its dave keo, the mrs made this acount ages ago and seems as i have brought a 172 i thought i mte aswell use it instead of making another, trophy looks well dude.

keo

Clio Trophy
cheers dave, il need have a look at yours, are you going donny tommorow? I have just seen shaun his car is looking mint, how long is it on the road for this time? haha :)

You dont know anyone who would want buy my gti do ya?

Black 182
no mate not been donny been takin the engine out of my 172, yeh shaun broke it just afetr u saw him but its fixed agen now. ill keep my ears open 4 ure gti 4 u.

Clio 182 & VX220
Hi there Keo.

I have a VX and a Clio 182. Are you from VX220.org? Sorry to see your incident. I know what it's like to lose one :(

The Trophy's do look great. I do like Red :D

keo

Clio Trophy
Hi Rob yeah i used to go on vx220.org when i had mine, sold my hardtop on there within about 6 minutes lol. Id love another vx in the future