ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Maxi megane build. Wales

megane
Hi guys just joined as im building a Maxi megane and the coupe club no longer exists. Got questions which hopefully the clio knowledge will be able to help me with.
Cheers
Oliver

megane
I used to be on the coupe club until it got broken up. I have tried to contact Bruce on FB but he doesn't reply.

Ive got the kit on order with Prima racing and am just waiting til end of November time for it to arrive.

megane
sweet. What ever happened to the coupe club and Renault online?? Why don't they just set up a new site? Surely the megane coupe has a strong following and would be even stronger if a dedicated owners club and site were set up!!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Cc was merged with rsoc to create renault online.
Renault online died.
Too much politics about to even think about bringing any of them back

megane
Might look at a new forum. Ive run a welsh clio forum before.

Plans are full kit, widened front track, widened rear,cage ,buckets ,flocked interior, 18" wheels. Looking at either team dynamics or oz at the mo but they have to have a flat face at the arch. I dislike deep dish on maxi cars.
Cams, exhaust, throttle bodies..

You??
I like the clio maxi.
Have you had good communication from prima??
Ive been told 2-3 months but defo before xmas

big boost cup
took a while to get back to me but its all sorted now i got told before xmas to. mines only having the front end fitted because ive got 10" wide front wheels

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I was also in Coupe Club. Had a mk1 ph2 1.6 16v Coupe in Gris Boreal. Only had it a year until I got rid as the urge for another Renaultsport was overwhelming.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
There are meets in the Midlands as well as South Wales, me and @Don cover the West Midlands, it'd be nice to see you at a meet.

Trying to steal the welsh members ehh jack :wink:
Hands off, they be mine!!

Only messing, just to let you know though @ollymk1megane we're having a meet down at Supakart in Newport in December if you fancy it.
Meet details are available here http://www.cliosport.net/threads/south-wales-karting-meet-december.762376/page-4#post-1055928

megane
yeah was tempted by bruces but I want to build my own. I wouldn't have chopped it up but would have changed a few things. was a nice car that. Ill try to get to some meets soon but not got a Renault daily anymore lol. still waiting the kit