ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi! new 182 owner from london.

Hey everyone,
My name is Avni. I am now the owner of a clio 182 as of yesterday!
I was so confused in the game buying game. Ill keep it as short as I can.
First car was a Lexus IS220d, nice on fuel, not big on performance.
Next was my pride and joy, a golf mk5 R32. Loved it, amazing. Had it over a year,
but I had to get rid of it due to fuel expenses and insurance was killing me.
Next, I bought a mazda rx8, nice handling. Just did not feel great.

I was looking and a friend said get a Renaultsport Megane 225. I have always hated the shape of it.
So I looked about, one thing lead to another, and as of yesterday I now have a clio 182.
I dont know why but the exhaust is super loud! Much more than the golf. Maybe its not a facotry one?

Well enough of my life story lol.
Just wanted to say hi. Hope to get involved in some meets or outings with clio owners. :)

1.8 rsi, leon fr 1.4
welcome to clio sport! im more of a fan of the older motors xD i prefer the mk1's and im a big fan of the rx7's but from the way people on here goon about the 182's im sure youll have no problem with it or fitting in!

haha thanks pal. hopefully dude. I would like to work on it, try get it turbod. Do something to get it quicker. Not sure where to start but hey I have hopes

1.8 rsi, leon fr 1.4
im just gonna stick with straight through decat exhaust, coil overs with KnN induction. nothing too fancy or powerful otherwise il pay for it with insurance and petrol!

ahaha ohh! when i bought it yesterday, the guy gave me something called a decat, it looks like some sort of pipe! what is it for lol

Any owners in London, im in west london :) paddington. Be nice to meet some of you lads with these beautys!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Become a payed member, well worth the £12

We are all a nice bunch and there is some good meets.

Welcome btw.