ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, new here, but into my Renaults

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Hi,

Just thought i would join up and say hello.

My name is Chris, 23 from Ashford in Kent, I work for myself as a Driving instructor. I have 2 Renault 5 GT Turbo's, 2007 Clio DCi 106hp and a 2000 Clio Sport 172. I brought it of ebay with as a front end write off.

It does need some bodywork to fix up, its not going to be an every day car, more a track day toy. In 2007 i managed to go to the Nurburgring a few times, once in a Renault 19 16v and 2 times in my clio Diesel.

The 172 is for Nurburgring trips, good power, ok handling and cheap to fix if i prang it.
May be a few of you guys will be interested in going in 2008? Highly recommend it!

I am also a member of www.rtoc.org and a few people recommended this place to join.

Hope to see some of you in 2008.

Chris

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Thank you for the welcome,

Cheers Jacko, The 5's are my toys/hobbies... they are garaged and kept in good condition, 1 is 100% rust free... and kept in a nice warm garage.

The Clio diesel is my Work car, I teach people to drive in it, even taken it to the Ring, its far from slow in its own right.