ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, new memeber here.

clio sport
Hello
My name is jhona , I am from mexico.
my car is a sport 2003 , used to be black but change color to orange (same as megane RS) , this is my second european car (previos was a peugeot 206) , i was more involved on american and japanese cars , but actually only have this and a dodge challenger 2016
i join the forums to learn about this car and off course be able to perform maitenance, repair and improvements by myself actually have a good stuff of tools and some mechanical oriented.

so far , at this moment i dont have any complain with this car, it is really fun to drive, also it is a uncommun car in my city so it call attention on the streets,.
by now modifications are(made by previous owner) :
tessa intake, tessa PCV delete plate , oil catch can, down pipe , brembo brakes; front and rear from megane RS , silicon water hoses.

Thanks and see you around.