ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, Recently got my first decent car!

Hello!

After much lurking I decided that I should probably register and get a club membership. It's been fun reading peoples project threads etc!

I'm 24 and I live in sunny Cornwall! :)

I recently got my first decent car, a Mk2 Ph1 1.4 5dr Alize!
Not my personal choice, would love a 1*2, however I can't really argue when it was given to me for free, can I? (thanks mum!)
I really like the car, and for a 99 plate it's only just creeping up on 44k miles, it was around 42k when I became the owner.
It looks almost brand new, apart from the damage on the rear passenger door (mum hit a pillar whilst reversing, not long after my nan passed :()

Currently I've only cleaned it up and used some 'back to black' on the bumpers etc to restore them to ..black!
I'm waiting on some Ph2 Rear Lights to arrive and a 57i K&N Induction Kit.
MOT next month, so depending how much cash I have left over, I shall probably buy some new front lights and bulbs. I'm also considering lowering the car a little however my driveway is really awkward to get onto so I'm unsure as of yet what I will do.
I would also like to get some black 15" multispoke alloys, OZ F1's or similar. After photoshopping some on, I think it would compliment the car quite well!

Now.. the colour is unique to say the least.. I've only ever seen 1 car with this colour in cornwall, and it was another Mk2 clio. I've also only seen one other clio this colour on this forum so far.
Would have prefered black or most other colours, but like I said before, free is free!

IMG_1591[700px].jpg
Needs to be lower :(
IMG_1591[OZ F1's][700px].jpg
Photoshopped OZ F1's

Cheers and gone!