ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi. Trophy Turini

172 Cup R5 GTturbo's
Hi , second time renewing membership but not really posted much on here. Just an official 'hello' then really.

I am also after a speedline Turini but off a trophy if any one has for sale please, will take a pair or single. Thanks

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@Leo 5

Firstly welcome to the site and secondly i was looking for "One" Trophy Speedline and was on the hunt for months and it got that bad that i have just had to fork out and buy a whole set that where not cheap and that was second hand.

I now have "Eight" genuine Trophy Speedines and i might be selling a couple.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
@Leo 5

Firstly welcome to the site and secondly i was looking for "One" Trophy Speedline and was on the hunt for months and it got that bad that i have just had to fork out and buy a whole set that where not cheap and that was second hand.

Al have an alloy

172 Cup R5 GTturbo's
@Leo 5

How much for one or a pair ? Thanks