ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HI ya chaps! sort of newbie!

J

J182sport

hi ya iv been on this site before had a 172 cup.now im looking to buy a 182 cup packs ect:

I have a Subaru Impreza WRX STI 8 PPP, love it to bits, But need to sell the house with girlfriend and upgrade so need to get a cheaper car on insurance petrol and service all round cheaper! so i thought i go back an see if i can haves some fun in a 182 cup packs!..i loved the cup but wouldnt mind some toys and somthing with warrany ect:

anyway hi guy/gals.

p.s im looking to maybe Part ex my 52 plate impreza wrx sti its got 310hp for a 182 cup anyone fancy it PM me or reply here!:D £13,500 is what its up for so 182 cup + cash.

cock mobile.
Hi Mate,

Similar situation to me.

I use to have a 172 Cup, then got a DC5, which is now sold!

Am after a 182 with Cup Packs, in fact I think I've found the right one :)

Good luck with the hunt.

J

J182sport

oh cool so you went jap, awsome cars them DC5's i love the scoob but its a little ££££ when moving to a bigger house! im sure i will enjoy the 182 already have plans to modify it! good luck to you too mate,hope i can get a good one myself..

J

J182sport

whats the FF 182? sorry havent been on here for a while!!:eek: is it Full Fat

and i thought that Cup packs was everything in one? how will i know if the 182 has Both cup packs i know that its the dark wheels cup splitter but whats the others suspension wider track ect? different tyres?

cheers.

J

J182sport

few pics of what i drive and want to part ex or just simply sell if you know anyone interested.

SPA51359.jpg

SPA51358.jpg

SPA51363.jpg

SPA51355-1.jpg

It is such an awsome car to drive!:star: looks better in the flesh! had lots planed wanted to change wheels/flaps, exhaust has been changeD (not shown in pic). Suspesion its already got the PPP pack Remap uprated fuel pump 200cel sports cat + system 310bhp

cock mobile.
oh cool so you went jap, awsome cars them DC5's i love the scoob but its a little ££££ when moving to a bigger house! im sure i will enjoy the 182 already have plans to modify it! good luck to you too mate,hope i can get a good one myself..

Will defo go Jap again once things have settled down again and I can happily afford to run one again.

FF means Full Fat like you said, that means it has the half leather, cruise control etc.

Cup packs are the Cup suspension (which is the ancrhite wheels as well) and the other Cup pack is the spoiler and the front spiltter.

Looks like I'm getting mine Saturday, so tis all good :)

J

J182sport

oh ok so there was 2 packs i thought it was just cup or no cup! i will defo want both i think.even recaros! but think i may have to go get mayself some from recaro!. i will defo get another too next year some time..just will miss the sound and the non stop pull from the turbo!..lol loved the clio tho i have to say im realy looking forward to having one again.

have fun!,

J

J182sport

realy! i didnt know that thy did a cup 182 without all the toys! oh! i shall make sure i get the FF 182 with both cup packs! lol