ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi

hi just a quick message to say hello to everyone and tell u a bit about me, i am 16 years old and am working for a main renault dealer and have just brought myself a phase 1 1.2 clio

which i intend to modify as working for a garage i got a slight advantage with infomation with all clios etc and if anyone is stuck with a problem i will try to help them out

no my claim to fame, on monday of this week a was handed the keys to a v6 clio whihc i was allowed to drive only on works premises but it was worth it, havn;t been out in one yet but am hoping for later on this week as we stioll have one in

and have driven numerous 172s and cups etc and i do really want one!

thats about it really just introducing myself to you all.

Hi Paul,

You have a great job!

Im sure when you get your insurance premium for your clio i reckon youll have your modification ideas on hold though!

Any news on the clio cups additional track day goodies? I heard renault are going to be supplying upgrades...

-Rob

got just under 2 months now till i am 17, but have been waiting 4 years to drive got my first car a fiesta when i was 13,

yeah my job is great i love it, insurence is gonna kill me either way but its just something i am gonna have to put up with, but when work are paying for me to be insured for anythign work wise which covers me for 172s v6s and so on i cant really moan at insurence costs

in a few of the renault brouchers it does say the only optional extras for cups is a 6 point cage or a ten point cage and a couple of other track day type items

BMW 320d Sport

Well if you can get your hands on the technical stuff, workshop manuals, data CDs, parts catalogues etc. then Ill have them!