ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi...

Clio 1.2
I'm 18, and recently bought my first car, a 1.2 V-Reg Clio. Probably the worst car here (looks like everybodys got 172 & 182) unfortunatly I can't afford one quite yet so the 1.2 will have to do, so, just wanted to say Hi. :)

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
I'm 18, and recently bought my first car, a 1.2 V-Reg Clio. Probably the worst car here (looks like everybodys got 172 & 182) unfortunatly I can't afford one quite yet so the 1.2 will have to do, so, just wanted to say Hi. :)

hi back, welcome..

dont worry about being a 1.2, heck i started driving in a vauxhall nova 1ltr...lol
we all start somewhere...

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Welcome to cs mate, dont worry theres a few in the same boat as urself on here including me!! Dont worry bout wat motor uv got ull still get loads of info about it an help from this site. Have fun and make sure u come to the Trafford Centre meet at the end of april. Details are in the Local Meetings section! c u there