ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi

clio v6, replica, pickup
have recenty bought a clio v6 replica
needs a few bits and pieces but....
only bought it as a run around
few bits i would like to do is cage it
and work out how i can make it go a lil faster
its got...ive been told a 1.6 8v??
is this right??
if so what can i do to make it a lil pokier
look forward to hearing from you guys
cheers
chris

clio v6, replica, pickup
Picture026.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture061.jpg

there you go
alot will be changed but its ok for now i suppose

clio v6, replica, pickup
lol, you could be fooled
but nope, my freind ows a storage yard, as i have far too many toys to keep it on the drive atm...

clio v6, replica, pickup
lol, its not that bad, i paid £500 for it
as i have a jacked up hilux, which, working in a school can be sometimes inapropriate, lol
so just wanted something cheaper to run around in
like i said needs work but for an everyday car, ill swallow the jokes :D

Evo 6, E92 320d
I think there is a thread dedicated to that clio on here..... and it wasn't positive.

Welcome.

03 RS clio 172 flameR
well all i can say is if its 500 quid and runs then its a bargain, so what if you could pitch a tent in the rear wheel archs the point is, you havnt come on here like many have in the past making out its amazing, and you can take some banter, i say well done to you sir, and with some major modifaction (and removal of the 16v sticker) then it can look nice, oh and hi

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
welcome!
ide personally get rid of.....
front light masks,
16v badge on the boot.

then get a proper trophy/v6 spoiler,
black mesh on the rear bumper,
lower it 60mm,
get the roof and bonnet sprayed to match the rest of the car!

then it would look alot better!

None
Hello mate, welcome to CS :)

could be a good rep with a few tweaks, i think less would be more in this case, the body kit alone says all it needs, the extra bits aren't adding anything but for the money who could complain at that!

clio v6, replica, pickup
oh i will
those pics were taken the day i got it back
the back seats have already gone
as have the light masks and 16v badge
and the wheels have gone black... which is the theme im going to try and continue througout the car... ie mesh and side pods
the car alreay has HUGE spacers... ill take some more pics later just to give you the sort of idea i mean so the 205's will be swapped for something like 255's... if thell fit :D
and it has..belive it or not, already been lowered... even though looking like its on stilts. hence joining the forum to get some advice
i really would like a roll cage for the car, but have no idea where to look
cheers for all the comments btw, im completely aware that plastic body kits are not most peoples thing, but im a massive fan of the v6 and its looks, and with a real one in the garage to match it against in hopefully wont be long until this ones looking a bit tidier

clio v6, replica, pickup
genuinely didnt know that
so why is it they reccomend they have the cambelts done every 20,000 if there a laguna engine?? cost just under £1000 to have it done last year
(this is on the real one)

03 RS clio 172 flameR
my bro has the v6 laguna, they only come 198bhp and they the 3 litre one so i think the clio v6 must have a much better head and set of cams, but still the laguna v6 is nice, pulls nice too.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
oh i will
those pics were taken the day i got it back
the back seats have already gone
as have the light masks and 16v badge
and the wheels have gone black... which is the theme im going to try and continue througout the car... ie mesh and side pods
the car alreay has HUGE spacers... ill take some more pics later just to give you the sort of idea i mean so the 205's will be swapped for something like 255's... if thell fit :D
and it has..belive it or not, already been lowered... even though looking like its on stilts. hence joining the forum to get some advice
i really would like a roll cage for the car, but have no idea where to look
cheers for all the comments btw, im completely aware that plastic body kits are not most peoples thing, but im a massive fan of the v6 and its looks, and with a real one in the garage to match it against in hopefully wont be long until this ones looking a bit tidier

Pics of the real one to ??

Welcome to CS also. :)

clio v6, replica, pickup
yea ill put some up tomorrow its not been on the road for a year or so and its very dusty, ill take the cover off it tonight and get a few snaps