ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi :)

Clio 197
hey

im james, just bought a few weeks ago an albi blue 197 and thought i would sign up. i just copied across the thing i put on pistonheads, if you are on there im C2james. :)

so after over 3 years of owning my C2 it is finally time to part ways. it has served me well through learning to drive and attending nearly every SS in the past 2+ yrs, it wasnt that quick or well built but it was actually pretty good and i really good first car to me as it never broke down once and was generally pretty good, here is the last picture i have of it.

a bit dirty
DSC_0896_zpsee3699dc.jpg

and then today i picked up this albi blue 197, the wheels are a bit darker than i wanted but the rest of the car is actually quite good with just a few cosmetic bits of pieces for me to sort out and also some need to get some good tyres on it as the garage put on some ditchfinder piece of ****. :hehe: will probably swap to conti 5s rather than the pirelli nero zeros on it at the moment. body work is in fairly good condition and just needs to be tidied up a bit in some places but that is to be expected of an early car like this. here are a few pictures i took when i collected it today, will get some better pictures soon.

DSC_0899_zpse3ad7d8e.jpg

DSC_0898_zpsbf83bcc5.jpg

DSC_0897_zps64c73e4a.jpg

The car also comes with climate control which is nice, the cabasse 6 cd stereo and a milltek catback. the previous owner put an ipod connector in and one of the things i need to sort out is the stereo distorts at high volume which is annoying but im hoping its just to do with the sub thing that is in the boot and what the owner put all the settings to.

hope you guys find this slightly interesting. :)

took some more picture today of it a little dirty. :)

DSC_0900_zps89ddd3a7.jpg

DSC_0903_zps329cbea5.jpg

DSC_0905_zps98d8b8ae.jpg

DSC_0906_zps7b4cd0d8.jpg

DSC_0910_zps9b25a680.jpg

DSC_0911_zpsbef12401.jpg

DSC_0912_zpsf3c2bdd9.jpg

DSC_0914_zps28f47cb1.jpg

DSC_0917_zpsf5628588.jpg