ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi!

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Hey :)

You must be XTR/Craigs mate? He sent me the link to your cardomain page the other day.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Says XTR, the "wannabee clio boy"

OZ wheels - from a clio owner
Gear Knob - From a Cup
Interior door handles - From a Clio 172

mwahahaha :D

Audi TT Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 26 June 2004

Says XTR, the "wannabee clio boy"

OZ wheels - from a clio owner
Gear Knob - From a Cup
Interior door handles - From a Clio 172

mwahahaha :D
na... clios have got too many doors.... Clio Coupe... weld the tailgate shut :D

Id love a Clio 182 but i refuse to pay £1500 insurance... I got my renewal in for my Megane last week... £740 :D *DIRECTLINE QUOTED ME HAPPY!!!!*

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Thats what you get for living in a dodgy area ;)

650 on a 182 for me, 25yrs old, 1yr NCB, 4 previous claims etc.

Im from Washington in Sunderland near newcastle, I would love to pay 1500 for a 182 for 12 months, im payin 1500 for 9 months on a 1.2

Yeah am a mackum, whats all the _KDF poking? Think i need it lowering, just been out and 4 people all said straight away i need it lowering.

Hello and welcome

nice to see someone else from up here im in houghton-le-spring

not a kick in the a**e from you:D

Rims are made by CESAM RACING, he saw em at the FCS cause i was on the coupe-club stand next to cliosport.net stand, which id brought mine down. Yes i do agree it needs lowering, ill have a look about that one after spoiler and trim, should only be 90 quid for springs and then ill get someone i know to lower it, is it worth insuring?