ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HIC Insurance do it again!

Just renewed with them, for tomorrow when Im 21.

Come down from £742 to £467

Best quote elsewhere was Adrian Flux at £603!

Tom

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

cool mate! think ill be goin with these nxt! mod friendly i believe? one of only places that were fine with a roll cage when i enquired!

don't

gave me a sh!te renewal quote

guna ring em up a week b4 and c if theyll do it any better

theyve gota drop from 900 to 700 though if they want my business, not guna hold my breath

H22A7 Accord Type R

Dave..............i managed to get them to drop my renewal by £200 notes mate, start holding your breath! ;)

Ive been with them since I was 17, now 25 and paying £450 fully comp - alloys, zorst, filter. Renewal quote came through at £700, phoned up and they requoted at todays prices £250 cheaper!

Cars owned - Beetle :oops:, 5GTT, AX GT, Valver

don't

Quote: Originally posted by R3OBC on 13 October 2004

Dave..............i managed to get them to drop my renewal by £200 notes mate, start holding your breath!

oooh, cheers 4 that, dont really wana go over 2 admiral as i cant cover my tints with them and HIC seem 2 be ok, bit crap sending out paperwork but nevermind lol

will have to see what i can get out of them, renewal is in 10 days so will see what they have to say, u just tell them u had a better quote?? or that if they could come down lower ud take quote out right that second?

H22A7 Accord Type R

i told them i wanted to stay with them, and if they could match the price, or get very near to it, ov my other quote, they could have my credit card detials.................he went to spk to his boss, rang me back, and took my details ;).............dunno how my renewal will be this time tho.......car written off my un-insured drivers who ran away from me at the accident, no NCB.........hmmmmm. fingers crossed

don't

well just rung them, am waiting 4 them 2 get back 2 me, said i got cheaper quotes from elephant and admiral which is true, told them amounts

they said theyd see what they can do and ring back, balls in their court, hopefully they wont let me down :)