ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HIC Insurance

Whats the number for these guys? and whos phil? how can he get me cheaper insurance? And does anybody know how old you have to be to go with HIC? Ill be 20 in may so ill have been driving 2 years and will hopefully be looking at getting a faster car... Hopefully HIC will quote me happy! Unlike them b******s at norwich union :(

Yep, HIC are fantastic!

If you ring up, ask for Phil and just say "Darren with the Clio", hell know then - cus I was speaking to him yesterday.

He does give some good prices out..

Number is: 01279 719932

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

Quote: Originally posted by Audin_RT on 20 January 2004

i claimed a while ago, i had to it made a right mess
and you want to go with HIC!! good luck

HIC are cheap but the policy will be with Highway and their a bunch of t**sers!!

Im still waiting for 3 yrs ncb to be given back to me after a no fault claim.

nice one so i can go with em when its renewal time :) although at the moment i pay monthly, can i change at the end of the month? on my first policy i stopped it after 5 months

Quote: Originally posted by norfolkminis on 20 January 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Audin_RT on 20 January 2004

i claimed a while ago, i had to it made a right mess
and you want to go with HIC!! good luck

HIC are cheap but the policy will be with Highway and their a bunch of t**sers!!

Im still waiting for 3 yrs ncb to be given back to me after a no fault claim.
so, the claim that wasnt your fault, you can get your ncb back even though you claimed? are your ncb protected?

and why "good luck", you mean theyll charge me loads on insurance or theyll f**k me about over ncb?

They definetly wont charge you loads.

Phil beat most quotes for me by at least half on 90% of quotes.. sometimes 3 times cheaper.

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

I could never get through - always put on hold. When you finally get through its someone who aint got a clue. They say Ill phone you back and they dont. and they offered me a grand less for my car than wot it was insured for!!

My NCB werent protected but as the accident wasnt my fault I get my ncb back (sometime). The third party insurance is still looking at the police report. so have to wait till after this until I get them back. But I bet Highway dont get in touch with me!!!

i also know several people whove had problems with HIC/Highway.

Hopefully you will never need to claim.

I phoned them and they said sorry i cant quote you, your too young. For a valver, vts and ibiza cupra. Elephant want £1200ish for either of them cars.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Im with HIC for my Fiesta... £805 think it was fully comp. All mods declared (2.0 in 1.1 Fez shell etc) Was 20. That was just over 11 mths ago now. Which means its due for renewal soon :cry:

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

oh also... they couldnt do Williams, as insurer needed a tracker on it (was gonna add it to Fezza policy)

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Flux are nobheads simple as that. Theyll automatically renew your policy if you dont tell them you dont want to. Loads of people have had problems with claims and found them unhelpful, id only go to them as the last possible resort!

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

Quote: Originally posted by coolspot007007 on 21 January 2004

Flux are nobheads simple as that. Theyll automatically renew your policy if you dont tell them you dont want to. Loads of people have had problems with claims and found them unhelpful, id only go to them as the last possible resort!
i know people who work for flux and they dont have insurance with them and wouldnt !! now what does that tell you ??