ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

High temp glue

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Trying to make my exhaust nice and clean I rubbed it up a bit too hard and the magnex metal plate came off im my hands.

Where can I get some high temp glue to stick it back on with? Halfords?

Cheers

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

hehe everyone calls me Adam on here. My names Craig Adams, but people tend to call me Adams. Every name I tried was used when I registered so I ended up with a sh1t one to let me post on here, neva got round to changing it...!

Anyway back on topic, im From Chesterfield, near Sheffield mate!

craig mate, i work at Infast in Derby, if you fancy a trip down there we can sort you out mate with some loctite or other such product. BTW howz the alpine headunit coming on?

pete

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Hi mate thanks for the help, ill have to get some of that glue, I think there is a Infast in Chesterfield..!

Ive been told by a few people on an american car audio forum that most headunits go up in stages of .1 like 98.5, 98.6, 98.7 etc, but other go up in .2 so im trying to find out what the Aplines go up in! If its .1 or adjustable as some say ill probably get one.

Cheers