ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Highest Mileage Clio

Motorbikes
i thought my 2001 1.2 was high at 60k, obviously not then!

my mate bought a 1.6 civic sport, 04 plate i think with 2000 miles on it!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol i see some people have already posted about mine.

yep im at 121,000 miles, ex driving school was 4 years old in may 02 plate only had to replace coil pack and clutch

On the lookout
Before I replaced it. (december last year) I had a 106 Quiksilver 02 on 149k... bottom end went so sold it on... Had been mine since new, but working 50 miles from home and fiancee living 40 miles in the opposite direction was meaning 180miles a night at least...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
2000 (W) plate 172 Mk1.

just approaching 70k. :approve:

FRSH. still getting quicker.

...and as most of you know, she's not bad bodywork wise either. ;)

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
96 clio on about 103,000 miles, I brought it with 37,000 on the clock in october 2003 so in 2 and a half years ive done 66,000

Still runs well but oil coming from somewhere :S

Also been through 10 sets of pads, 3 sets of disks and 2 replacement drums, as well as having everything replaced on engine incase!

Clio 1.4 Fidji
111,000 on 1992 1.4 fidji i got a few days ago, apart from blowout in exhaust and having to take carb off for a good clean out thats all, not rusty either just a wee bit on 1 arch!

my last clio 94 1.4 RT had 96k on it when diff went in gearbox never had the money to fix it at the time so had to sell it! :( loved that wee car too, as far as i know its still going

Clio 172 mk2
Martin_89 said:
lol i see some people have already posted about mine.

yep im at 121,000 miles, ex driving school was 4 years old in may 02 plate only had to replace coil pack and clutch

That's pretty impressive

Williams Clio
On my way back from le mans my williams 1 hit 205,000 miles. Although the engine is only on 61,000 miles at the moment.

clio 182 black /gold
This thread is worrying for my car it has done 13901 and i has had a new shock asorber and serval suspension faults. It is an 05 reg

Red Clio 197 F1
Wow there are some high milers here - thought mine was high!

83,500 on a Y plate, going in for its 84k service next week.

Still going strong and looking fresh - apart from the worn out steering wheel!!

S13
My 1.2's just gone over the 70k mark. Starting to rust on the rear arches, not that's directly related to mileage, just age. Seems to still be going strong though :D