ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hillpower prices...anyone got any up to date?

hi everyone just wondered if anyone knew the up to date cliosport discount prices for

inlet work?

group n ecu remap?

do the above have to be done at the same time

many thanks

ps i have tried caling him many times but he always busy but if anyone else was successful and could pass info on lol

hi everyone just wondered if anyone knew the up to date cliosport discount prices for

inlet work?

group n ecu remap?

do the above have to be done at the same time

many thanks

ps i have tried caling him many times but he always busy but if anyone else was successful and could pass info on lol

we here again old chum ,thinking of spending you dosh ???

lol

group N ecu 300 fitted
remap 380
inlet plenum matching 296

no you dont but you wont benfit the work until the remap , ecu work , but that shoud be your last thing after the work you have done and or thinking of having done .

cheers buddy thanks for that mate will the group n ecu map to the mods and as long as i dont change anything else all should be well? cheers mate

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
had the above work done by nick at hill power, happy with the work and results, cost just over £500 and he does offer a discount to members.