ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

History of S14 CUP

172 CUP
Anyone know anything about the history of this 172 Cup?

Reg: S14 CUP

Its done 27000 miles and is HPI clear, just wondering if anybody knew the previous owner as it has got a cliosport.net sticker in the back window!

Also, did the 172 Cup come with the option of anthracite turinis, or are they likely to have been resprayed?

Many thanks!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
They have either been resprayed or they cud be trophy ones, most likely a respay though

172 CUP
after a test drive, I have decided to bite the bullet and go for it! I like the fact that it is relatively low mileage, and has obviously been looked after.

I've also just become a paid up member as it will probably be very useful during my time with the cup!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I know that plate!! James's? Or something? Guy thats into photography no?

UKSLAW? or somethign?

Cup Packed FF200
Seems like theres still quite a few very low mileage ones about. Ive just hit 28k. When I was looking for mine I couldn't find any under 30k, now theres loads popping up!