ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HMS Nelson, Portsmouth - 4 spots

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Spotted,

Black 182 on Black alloys with Black Diamonds (CS Sticker)
Silver 182 with a nasty scratch on back driver side (CS Sticker)
Silver 172 *** B4D female driver
Blue 172 Cup

ALso a blue 1.2 with a sport badge ;)

Lots around these parts.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Yes a spot at last woohoo the black 182 is mine was parked next to a 172 cup last night on what looked like 17" after Market alloys looking far to clean to have come far

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Haha, i was just visiting at jervis building.

You a sailor?

Yes that cup looked well clean. :)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
maybe that would be telling don't think the others are on here. The silver 182 with the Leeds sticker in the back has been around for a while. Gave a shout out last year when I seen it around but no reply it had the old style colour sticker in the window then. I think he's updated it to the new style one. The blue cup has Only just appeared there are a few others around including 197s but don't think they're aware of this site. So what brought you down to these parts?

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Fair enough. I have to order me self a sticker. keep meaning too. I was on a course there for a week n half starting this monday but got pulled monday afternoon. Maybe when im next down will have to go for a pest around portsmouth. Not a toobad of a drive from salibury to be fair.

The blue cup needs in on the club.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I think it may offend all those who hold the cup on a pedastal with it 17" alloys they may even be 18 I'll have to have a closer look at the profile numbering. Jervis block? Going somewhere warm?

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Yeh fair enough i think i was more impressed that there were 2 RS's that were looking pristine. And failed to notice the massey fergesons.

Yeh behind the WO and SGts mess. Thats where the course was.I stayed in that brittania block upstairs was small but good enough.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Brittania block not the plushest of blocks to kip in but suppose it serves a purpose so how was your course for the brief time you were on it.
Drive from Sailisbury from what I remember from many a moon back was a good blast expect it may have changed now to dual carriageway

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Na, it was good for a hobbit :) The course was well, good, had some tea n biscuits and then that was it. lol.

There is some dual carriage way. Could be better tho. Slow from Macc D's to carriage way.

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos
Spotted,

Black 182 on Black alloys with Black Diamonds (CS Sticker)
Silver 182 with a nasty scratch on back driver side (CS Sticker)
Silver 172 *** B4D female driver
Blue 172 Cup

ALso a blue 1.2 with a sport badge ;)

Lots around these parts.

Cup would be me.... was parked down by the White house IIRC

Also a Blue 182 is parked up by the cable store with a silver 172 round by Complex2

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Might be a different cup this ones been parked up in Nelson since Sunday night that I know of. Should do a dockyard meet on fountain lake only place where there'd be space get a few together. Although don't know if any of the others are on here.