ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honda Civic Mugen RR - Detailed

Trophy #490
Gorgeous car, so cool aswell to those who know. 240bhp these aren't they? Would love one but it is over-priced IMO, plenty of cars I'd prefer to have in its price range.

Turbos.
If they did a Coupe (Integra) version of it then i'd love it... but as a 4door it looks total pap. Bent.

The fact it has lip arches and wheels that are hidden away is utter failure...

I saw a 4dr R32 Skyline last night and roffled in the same manner.

Titanium 182
Wow thats amazing !

wtf is it haha looks kind of like an evo from the front (except the honda badge). Never seen these before.

Monaco Ph2 172
That is bloody awful! Horrible colour, horrible wheels, horrible front end, horrible extra doors! :)

love this, looks so mean.

although i saw a normal FD2 in town yesterday and tbh i did think what the fcuk is that? When i saw it coming towards me.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Not nice at all.

All that lovely tuning stuff slaped on a family barge,it just doesnt work for me.

Turbos.
Interesting that the Advanced Concept has a GB plate!

Lap times suggest it is faster than a Spec C, or Evo IX RS!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
howz that possible. Spec S and RS have well over 100brake more, And all the toys!

howz that possible. Spec S and RS have well over 100brake more, And all the toys!

vtec_yo.jpg

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
really woulda been better 3 door sorta like the dc5 look, still mint tho

F56 MINI Cooper S
Front looks nice, just looks abit "long" being a 4 door. Wouldnt have one over an Impreza put it that way.

Lionel Richie
i don't get this, the detailing lot all bang on about "honda paint is soft" (insert any manufacturer) or "BMW paint is hard" (again insert any manufacturer)

now to my knowledge car paint is only made by 3 companies in the world (i maybe wrong there) hence car manufacturers must share the same paint company somewhere along the lines?

anyone paint cars for a living? the hard and soft thing confuses me, surely if the paints/chemicals etc are mixed correctly the "hardness" should be near enough uniform?