ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honda Integra DC5

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Say hello to the new car!
Integra DC5 Type R
First UK owner (I had to register it too!)
Red Recaro interior
HID's
Kakimoto Mega N1 exhaust system (baffle is in, it's f**king loud 😂)
Pioneer double din

Car was again a 4B at auction in Japan, the paintwork and panels are in amazing condition. Better than the s15!
Already waiting for a few things in the post. A new interior light as the current one doesn't work, a new Skunk2 weighted gearknob and a ISO cable for the headunit.

As you might be able to see, it's got a rear facing camera. It's not hooked up to anything so i'll take it off asap!

Booked in for a proper Cat1 alarm and immobiliser next week. It's had a fresh oil change but i'm going to do it again in the next few weeks.
Also cleaned the mats and seats last night as they were a bit grubby, they're still wet as of this morning but look loads better!

24343139744_916d40efed_c.jpg

24606113379_d580ca1e2b_c.jpg

24947414526_683bc93c92_c.jpg

24947415546_a1a561468b_c.jpg

Absolutely loving it so far. Feels much better than my old EP3 and the speed it'll go round bends is scary. Missed the feel of the gearbox and engine combo, absolutely perfect.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Cheers guys!
I like the standard wheels, but if/when I get some others they'll be 17's :blush:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love it, proper hero style car.

I always accepted the wheels on these even though white wheels usually suck, they just need spaced and lowered a tad to get the wheels to look better imo.

I understand handling over looks but they can look a tad lost.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
That's lovely. Front bumper looks different? Not sure how/why though

It's standard as far as I know! Maybe it's the plate and angle of the pics.
Going to be relocating the plate or something.

Had the same exhaust on my DC2 haha they are comically loud aren't they.. wasn't on the car for long :grimacing:

Lovely car mate, enjoy!!

LOL it's insane without the baffle, absolutely fine with it though!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
That's good news, I know from when I used to check S15OC that some used to stick around for a long time because it's slightly niche.

I had loads of interest, could have sold it within a day or two but held out for a good offer.
Got most of the money I put into the car back too.

Looks fab mate. Good choice! Perfect colour combo. Love the standard wheels.
I really want something Jdm. Think we'll sadly end up with something more sensible [emoji20]
Will follow with great interest [emoji106] [emoji41]

Peugeot 308
Looks nice!

I do like these and would have been tempted myself but the price tag is simply ridiculous :expressionless::expressionless:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cool was only being nosey. I'd love one but they do fetch strong money.

Late car yours aswell, good find.