ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honda Integra DC5

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Yeah was a decent fair price that. Got my eye on another but need to shift this meg. Hopefully get a couple viewings this weekend

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Prices surely should continue to rise for cars - the whole ethos of what they are about and how they deliver their power is increasingly being consigned to history. You only have to listen to Volvo's comment from this week about their range in 2019 to realise that high-revving screamers are mechanical gems - the likes of which are unlikely ever to be made again. For the general public, that is.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Prices surely should continue to rise for cars - the whole ethos of what they are about and how they deliver their power is increasingly being consigned to history. You only have to listen to Volvo's comment from this week about their range in 2019 to realise that high-revving screamers are mechanical gems - the likes of which are unlikely ever to be made again. For the general public, that is.
But give it a few years and theyll be taxed out of existence to just become an expensive ornament.

I was in London yesterday and the amount of electric cars and hybrids is staggering!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
But give it a few years and theyll be taxed out of existence to just become an expensive ornament.

I was in London yesterday and the amount of electric cars and hybrids is staggering!!

Exactly mate. They will simply increase the tax level to a point that is just silly.

Far more worrying I think with the future, is that the insurance companies will follow a similar path with autonomous cars. Want to drive it yourself? Be prepared to pay ££££ per year....

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Exactly mate. They will simply increase the tax level to a point that is just silly.

Far more worrying I think with the future, is that the insurance companies will follow a similar path with autonomous cars. Want to drive it yourself? Be prepared to pay ££££ per year....
Gonna be interesting to say the least! I'm no eco warrior but I think it will be good. They just need to make electric cars sound decent!! I saw the zoe at Goodwood and it totally changed my mind on electric

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I do like the FN2 but just don't know if I could live with that ride as a daily, the 1.8 was bad enough for me. Suppose a set of Bilsteins would sort that right out though.

Happy hunting.

Went to see one last night, a lot comfier than I was expecting. The seats are amazing!
Very modern feel inside too.

I looked into my soul (😂😂😂) and knew I needed to stay with Honda, so it's the best cheaper alternative imo.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Went to see one last night, a lot comfier than I was expecting. The seats are amazing!

I looked into my soul (😂😂😂) and knew I needed to stay with Honda, so it's the best cheaper alternative imo.
Honda fo lyfe

Oh don't say that, we're in the hunt for a 2.2 CDTI FN but could easily persuade the missus to dig into her vault to get the FN2 instead :tongueclosed:

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Oh don't say that, we're in the hunt for a 2.2 CDTI FN but could easily persuade the missus to dig into her vault to get the FN2 instead :tongueclosed:

It was actually a good drive, quite refined in some aspects as well. Get one!

Lets see some deets and pics @Philip.

I'll see if some of the pics are floating around somewhere. The ad has been taken down...:wink:

Fiesta ST Stage 3
You need boost not this Vtec cr*p :)

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Im no stranger to some Vtec action as my below cars will show but boost tops Vtec YO :smile:

013.jpg

004_zps2bbe30f8.jpg

P1010301.jpg

P1010301.jpg

Boost sucks balls

Vtec is king

Range Rover Sport
Yeah man, still cheap though.
I thought mine was priced quite well. Pretty much slap bang in the middle of the private market...maybe even towards the higher end at the moment.

No chance, with YEN vs GBP the nicer ones will stay higher priced.

A nice fresh import now will cost someone between £10,000 - £12,000 meaning equivalent UK owned cars will rise in value due to this.

Yours if as good as it looked was priced at the lower end for sure hence the interest and quick sale.

Someone's got a nice car at a very good price!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
No chance, with YEN vs GBP the nicer ones will stay higher priced.

A nice fresh import now will cost someone between £10,000 - £12,000 meaning equivalent UK owned cars will rise in value due to this.

Yours if as good as it looked was priced at the lower end for sure hence the interest and quick sale.

Someone's got a nice car at a very good price!

It's a fair price tbh. The prices have come down a little on UK cars since I bought mine!

Not made money on it like I did the S15 but I've lost hardly anything.