ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honda Integra DC5

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
My sister used to have a Civic like that. Key in, ignition on, push start button. Utterly pointless! At least an Integra is a good car otherwise though. Her Civic was dull as dishwater.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Someone do a buy! Haha!
http://cliosport.net/threads/2004-honda-integra-dc5-£8-650.809330/#post-11426488

35625116025_b673ffca71_c.jpg

34783968064_3736fd0b81_c.jpg

34783966654_504baa6801_c.jpg

35585775526_d750f82204_c.jpg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Doh, sadly it's slightly too early for me, and don't want to pull any cash out of my Help to Buy ISA :(

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Now are you sure you don't want an M3?

If this was a few more months down the line, I think I'd be flogging the M3 for this

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Ha was a matter of time. No probs mate. Dammit. Just bad timing.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Sorry dude.
I literally had three people wanting to give me deposits of a grand last night. I just chose the first guy to contact me.

He's coming down from Aberdeen. Lol!
Not surprised mate! Hope it goes well for you and with house move etc. I'll get another there are a good few about and off to Japan in March anyway so could pick my own :)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Lovely car. Did you get full price?

It is indeed. Will be sad to see it go.
Not quite, but I basically got back what I paid for it in the first place!

Not surprised mate! Hope it goes well for you and with house move etc. I'll get another there are a good few about and off to Japan in March anyway so could pick my own :smile:

Living the dream mate. Would love that, and you'd save on the admin fees from someone like Torque GT/JM Imports.

I'm going to look at an FN2 tonight as a possible stop gap car. Been offered a job with a bit of extra travelling so will get a diesel sooner rather than later probably.
Just need to work my notice and a slight leave time!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
It is indeed. Will be sad to see it go.
Not quite, but I basically got back what I paid for it in the first place!

Living the dream mate. Would love that, and you'd save on the admin fees from someone like Torque GT/JM Imports.

I'm going to look at an FN2 tonight as a possible stop gap car. Been offered a job with a bit of extra travelling so will get a diesel sooner rather than later probably.
Just need to work my notice and a slight leave time!
Details of the fn? Good cars

Range Rover Sport
Sorry dude.
I literally had three people wanting to give me deposits of a grand last night. I just chose the first guy to contact me.

He's coming down from Aberdeen. Lol!

Too cheap, at least £1000 too cheap if it's as good as it looks.

Fresh imports are slowly driving the market up.

Best of luck moving forward!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Proper shitters tho. Battered and rotten

Yeah man, still cheap though.
I thought mine was priced quite well. Pretty much slap bang in the middle of the private market...maybe even towards the higher end at the moment.