ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hopefully a new 172 cup owner (grimsby)

Hello everyone.

Thought I'd join up. Currently on the look out for a 172 cup. As of today my much loved e36 328 sport has gone and I'm looking for something different and the clio has caught my eye. It seams there's a fair few listing them as a cup when there not. (at least I think not)

Anyway look forward to chatting with you all. Looking to join up full once I have one.

Cheers Chris

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
Grimsby you say? I have a 2004 flame red 172 with 62000 on the clock for sale. Supposed to have a buyer for it tomorrow but if he doesnt want it you can have it for a grand. Currently on SORN with no tax or MOT but should pass

E36 328i
I did the exact opposite to you by selling the Cup and buying a 328 sport. Great cars and if I could have kept both I would.

Grimsby you say? I have a 2004 flame red 172 with 62000 on the clock for sale. Supposed to have a buyer for it tomorrow but if he doesnt want it you can have it for a grand. Currently on SORN with no tax or MOT but should pass

Could be intrested was wanting a cup but all considerd.

Cheers for the welcome all

I did the exact opposite to you by selling the Cup and buying a 328 sport. Great cars and if I could have kept both I would.

Are you enjoying the the 328 so far?

Here's one of mine
DSC_0191.jpg