ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hoping i havnt just become another chav in a clio

BG 182
After my oem exhaust started making horrible buzzing and blowing noises, I have just dropped it off for a janspeed sport catback, I'm nervous as hell now though as ill be gutted if it comes back sounding like a nova with a cherrybomb backbox bolted on. Ill add my thoughts as soon as I get it back

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Any new aftermarket exhaust is going to sound like a loud chav box untill it gets coked up,
I got mild tinnitus when my Piper stealth was fitted, took a month or two to quieten down.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I think you'll be ok, janspeed stuff is normally quite well designed and sounds sporty rather than chavvy.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My Janspeed + decat sounds insane. In a non chavvy way, if that's possible.

monaco 172
I've got a janspeed supersports with a cat on and its not loud at all, so if you've got the sports with silencer and cat then itl not sound much louder than standard.

I put my cat back on the other day due to mot coming up and it sounds so boring now. However with decat its loud as hell lol.

BG 182
I'm actually pretty pleased with it, nice little rumble when I start it up then its pretty much as standard until I give it the beans, then its pretty subtle