ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Horn randomly beeps itself when turning corners?!

I have a sabelt steering wheel fitted so I have no way of manually beeping the horn by accident. However over the last few days it seems to randomly sometimes beep when turning sharply around a corner? (quite embarrassing as other drivers thing im smashing my horn at them going around coming out of junctions!)

Anyway is there anyone thats even heard of this issue before because its the first ive seen or heard of a clio to do this?

Would my wires be twisted somwhere along the line and making contact?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You're closing the circuit somewhere hence the horn is going off. If you've attempted some "custom" wiring check this first.

Mick

Cheers, Il trace the wires through aqnd see if im making contact anywhere, and yeah i feel like a right nob pulling out of parking spaces when people are walking past just blurting my horn at everyone ha!

Ive baught a phase 1 wiper stalk with horn push on it, Is it all plug and play?